At DcD we are committed to providing the safest environment possible for our dancers. We are following all CDC guidelines and safe practices
- We wipe and sanitize surfaces, barres & door handles between classes.
- Bathrooms are sanitized daily and stocked with proper sanitizing supplies.
- Floor is cleaned and sanitized daily with a special product for dance floors.
- Hepa filters in all 3 studios
- Open windows for increased ventilation
New Protocols for our Dancers, Teachers and Parents
- All students will need to be screened by their parents prior to coming to every class. At Home Health Screen.
- Dancers will arrive and enter at the South Doors and picked up at the North Doors
- Masks are optional as of February 25th, 2022 while in the building and studios.
- Dancers are required to be properly distanced in the studio and throughout the premises.
- Parents may not enter the building unless it is pre-arranged via email to email@example.com.
- How sick is too sick?
- All parents will need to sign our COVID Release Form.
DcD COVID-19 Protocol in the Event of Exposure
If our Employees or Dancers are ill or may have been exposed to illness.
- Unvaccinated Employees or Dancers who have been in close contact with an exposed or symptomatic person (within 6 feet for at least 10 minutes) should not report to work/studio and should self-quarantine. May return with a negative test taken on day 5.
- Vaccinated Employees or Dancers do not have to quarantine if exposed. Watch for symptoms and report to DcD via email.
- Employees or Dancers experiencing fever or COVID-19 symptoms should stay home and follow the directions for self-isolation, which include advice on when to contact a health care provider.
- Employees or Dancers who have been exposed as described above must notify DcD via Email at firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP!
What if one of our Staff or Dancers tests Positive?
- DcD will follow CDC Guidelines on Closures when necessary.
- DcD will immediately switch to an online format in the event of a closure.
- DcD will reopen for in-person instruction once proper protocol has been completed.
If our studios are forced to close we will remain open!
- DcD will switch to an online format for all classes following the regular class schedule. Instructions will be emailed to our families.
- DcD will follow our agreed to 30 day cancellation policy:
To discontinue classes at DcD, a full 30-day notice must be given to the office via email to email@example.com to give us time to fill the space and cancel your credit card. If you do not send a notice you will continue to be billed/charged until you do so. Your 30 day notice will begin on the day we receive the discontinuation email. Tuition cannot be pro-rated so if your discontinuation email is received less than 30 days prior to the next billing date, you will be enrolled for the upcoming month. There are absolutely no exceptions to this policy. Once discontinued, another registration fee will apply to re-register. Students that are enrolled in May cannot discontinue for June, no exceptions! This policy will be strictly enforced.
Students that discontinue dance before the end of the program (June) will not be allowed to register for the upcoming Fall until June 1st. Students that discontinue before June and have registered for the upcoming Fall will lose their space and have to re-register after June 1st.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have regarding our response to COVID-19.